Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wearing Your Sister's Jeans


Verdict: Nawt Hawt

Fact: Emo skinny jeans are the worst fad since the inception of Gigapets. Honestly, if you're a guy, stop wearing girl jeans. They look horrible....and they make you look like a girl. I know it's hip, but you just can't do it anymore. I can't take you seriously. Listen, I like tighter jeans. I have no problem with tighter jeans. Women, ages 18-37, go absolutely nuts when I wear my straight-legged, tight Levi's; that's just a fact of life. Plus, they make me feel like a cowboy. They make me feel like a young Clint Eastwood. But wearing girls jeans? That's a differnt story. So, for the first time in my life, Chingy and I agree on something: How do you fit in dem jeans? These lyrics, from Chingy's groundbreaking 2006 hit "Dem Jeans", pose all the same questions that come to mind when I see a guy wearing girl jeans. In the spirit of my argument and to get the full effect, I substituted the word "man" for the word "girl" throughout the lyrics.

Chingy feat. Jermaine Dupri-Dem Jeans lyrics

Damn, man, how you get all o' that in dem jeans?
Dem jeans, how you get all o' that in dem?
Damn, man, how you get all o' that?
Is you talkin' to me? Yeah, you

I bet you had to jump up and down just to put 'em on
Bet you had to wiggle it around just to put 'em on
Bet you had to lay back on the bed just to zip 'em up
Am I right? You right, baby, that's what's up

No comments:

Post a Comment