Monday, May 4, 2009

Light It Up

A friend and I were walking between classes the other day when we stumbled across the fine scent of a fresh, hot, Marlboro Light. Usually I find the smell repulsive, but on this particular occasion I couldn’t help but take it all in. The cigs owner, an above average looking female, was toking away on her cancer stick, which obviously turned me on. There are few things that I enjoy more than a girl who can really get down on a pack of cigs. I would say they’re a close second behind the girl from the Progressive Insurance commercials.

In a perfect world, every girl would smoke. All day. Every day. There is really no downfall in my mind. They’re inexpensive, they practically whiten your teeth for free, and the post-cig breath reminds me of a fresh-baked pumpkin pie after Thanksgiving dinner.

If you’ve ever been as turned on as I have by that girl walking down the street, talking on her phone, puffing on that sexy cig, now is the time to make your move. Don’t let the opportunity pass you by, because once that cig burns down so will the girls overall sex appeal. And girls, if you really want to pull Mr. Right, go get yourself a pack and the guys will start flocking. Or at least I will.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I love a girl who can down a pack of American Spirits...

    ReplyDelete